Passive application oriented end-to-end-monitoring
SharePath APM - More than just performance monitoring
Monitoring of all components
E2E-monitoring easy to implement and operate
No in-depth programming or code knowledge such as method names, Java object names, or other terminologies at the code level are required in order to install, implement, and run the program. Once the SharePath Collector (data collector) is installed, the transaction paths are automatically determined. The applications can be managed efficiently and indenpendently.
SharePath is working extremely resource-saving and monitors a large number of different components without having to interfere with the transaction's data stream.
- various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Solaris, z/Os (IBM Mainframe), etc.
- web servers such as IIS, Apache, etc.
- application servers such as IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat, etc.
- databases such as IBM DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Sybase, MySQL, etc.
- protocols and transports, frameworks, languages, and platforms wie Java, J2EE, JSP, .NET, ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, C, C++, Documentum (Content-Server), Oracle Forms, IBM Portal Server etc. und EAIs, Messaging, Brokers, etc.
- connectors such as Websphere Message Broker, Websphere MQ, RabbitMQ, Tuxedo, Microsoft Biztalk, etc.
For Real User Monitoring (RUM), SharePath supports
- all major browsers and user frontends such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Citrix, Windows desktop applications, etc.
- mobile applications on iOS and Android
SharePath allows for representations on the code level for .NET, Java/JRE and PHP as well as SQL statement representations for databases.
Additional packages are supported on request.